Search Type
  • All
  • Subject
  • Title
  • Author
  • Publisher
  • Series Title
Search Title

Download

A Primer on Golden-Mean Economics - a book by Sun, Li-Teh

A Primer on Golden-Mean Economics

On the Replacement of the Economic Man with the Gentleman

A Primer on Golden-Mean Economics( )
Author: Sun, Li-Teh
ISBN:978-1-4752-7795-1
Publication Date:Jul 2013
Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Book Format:Paperback
List Price:USD $17.95
Book Description:

This book is primarily a critique of traditional (Western) economics from the perspective of Confucianism that values the pursuit of the golden mean or moderation, rather than that of maximizing utility (material-want satisfaction), profit and income. To some extent, this primer explains the basic reason why there has been a conflict between the top 1 percent and the rest 99 percent of the American people and it suggests a way of reducing this conflict. The way is to replace the...
More Description

Book Details
Pages:526
Physical Dimensions (W X L X H):6 x 9 x 1.19 Inches
Book Weight:1.93 Pounds

Book Seller

Condition

Price

Shipping

Total

Loading Stock Details...


NEW!
Bowker Bookwire™ App

Bookwire is a mobile app for your iPhone that gives you the ability to scan a barcode or enter ISBN, access book records and add titles to wish lists. Android app on Google Play

Featured Books

Funny Girl
Hornby, Nick
Paperback: $25.95
Appetites
Bourdain, Anthony
Electronic book text:
Born to Run
Springsteen, Bruce
Electronic book text: $32.50

Rate this title:

Select your rating below then click 'submit'.






I do not wish to rate this title.