Search Type
  • All
  • Subject
  • Title
  • Author
  • Publisher
  • Series Title
Search Title

Download

A Primer on Golden-Mean Economics - a book by Sun, Li-Teh

A Primer on Golden-Mean Economics

On the Replacement of the Economic Man with the Gentleman Volume 3

A Primer on Golden-Mean Economics( )
Author: Sun, Li-Teh
ISBN:978-1-4895-3850-5
Publication Date:Oct 2013
Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Book Format:Paperback
List Price:USD $17.95
Book Description:

This book is primarily a critique of traditional (Western) economics from the perspective of Confucianism, which values the pursuit of the golden mean or moderation, rather than that of maximum utility (material-want satisfaction), profit and income. To some extent, this primer explains the basic reason why there has been a conflict between the top 1 percent and the rest of 99 percent of the American people; and it suggests a way of reducing this conflict. The way is to replace the...
More Description

Book Details
Pages:416
Physical Dimensions (W X L X H):6 x 9 x 0.94 Inches
Book Weight:1.55 Pounds

Book Seller

Condition

Price

Shipping

Total

Loading Stock Details...


NEW!
Bowker Bookwire™ App

Bookwire is a mobile app for your iPhone that gives you the ability to scan a barcode or enter ISBN, access book records and add titles to wish lists. Android app on Google Play

Featured Books

Why Not Me?
Kaling, Mindy
Hardback: $28.20
Dog Man
Pilkey, Dav
Hardback: $9.99
The Burning Edge
Mofina, Rick
Electronic book text:

Rate this title:

Select your rating below then click 'submit'.






I do not wish to rate this title.