Excuse Me? I'm Doing What Now?
The Office Worker's Guide to Managing a Website for Those Who Just Got Stuck with It
|Publication Date:||Oct 2013|
| Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
| Book Format:||Paperback|
|List Price:||USD $9.99|
| Book Description: |
This book will help you navigate the technical, publishing, and human resources aspects of running a small corporate website. Topics include:
- How to set expectations with your supervisor
- Hiring and managing a web team (internal or freelancers) or how to do it all yourself
- Managing vendors
- Writing RFPs and overseeing a redesign of the website
- Dealing with SEO and social media
- A glossary of "webbish" terms that you are likely...